Vendor Resources

The Contract Services and Procurement Department is responsible for the contracting of services and purchase of material, services and commodities and CSU Planned Purchasing for the Office of the Chancellor.

Contracts for a broad variety of services and minor public works construction needs are bid each year. Typical ongoing services include:

  • Facility & General Services
  • Non Procurable
  • IT / Telecom
  • Educational & Laboratory
  • Professional Services
  • Business Travel
  • Marketing & Communications
  • Human Resources
  • Medical & Pharmaceutical

Capital outlay projects are administered by the division of Capital Planning, Design and Construction​.

Accessible Technology Initiative

Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) and Information


CSU Public Bid Site​
Supplier Guide - Doing Business with Multiple Campuses
Supplier Guide - Registering as a Supplier in CSUBUY​
Supplier Guide - Updating Your CSUBUY Profile


Drug-Free Workplace Certification

Small Business/DVBE Bidder Declaration

Target Area Contract Preference Act (TACPA) Preference Request for Goods & Services Solicitation

Voluntary Statistical Data Sheet

Travel Policy

General Provisions

CSU General Provision​s for Acquisition of Goods

CSU General Provisions for Service Acquisitions

CSU General Provisions for Information Technology Acquisitions

CSU General Provisions for Maintenance Tasks (Facilities Maintenance)

FEMA Rider for CSU Contracts

FEMA Rider for CSU Purchase Orders​

*Contact Procurement for access to archived versions.

IT Security

Higher Education Cloud Vendor Assessment Tool

Tax Information

In order to process and issue payments to our vendors, the CSU is required to have certain forms completed and on file. These forms include a 204 Vendor Data Record Form and either a Withholding Exemption Certificate (Form 590) for California residents or a Nonresident Withholding Allocation Worksheet (Form 587).

If you have a California address, fill out a California Resident Packet (PDF). If you do not have a California address, fill out a California Non-resident Packet (PDF)

The flowchart (PDF) will help you determine which packet to fill out or visit the Secretary of State Website to verify if you are registered to do business in the State of California.

For CSU Chancellor's Office vendors only, return to:

CSU - Office of the Chancellor
Attention: Contract Services and Procurement
401 Golden Shore
Long Beach, CA 90802

For CSU campus vendors only:

Please return the forms to the referring campus. DO NOT send to the Chancellor's Office.

Please note, Federal Form W-9 CANNOT be substituted for the Vendor Data Record. If we fail to receive a completed form, payment of your invoice cannot be made.