The CSU makes professional appointments on the basis of demonstrated competence and professional qualifications. Professional appointments are made at the campus level.
Overview of Architectural Prequalification
CSU Board of Trustees policy requires all architectural firms seeking commissions on major capital outlay projects to be prequalified. The CSU Office of the Chancellor has established an annual prequalification process that fulfills this requirement.
To begin your application for the 2023-24 year, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the CSU Architectural Prequalification Vendor Portal.
2. Select vendor registration.
3. Complete the initial registration; you will receive an email verification.
4. Select verify (on email verification) to complete the registration process.
5. Select CSU Pre-qualification to apply.
6. See the top righthand corner for support.
Resources, Documents & Templates: