Teaching and Learning Resources
The Institute for Teaching and Learning designs and supports programs for the scholarly and creative study of curricular and pedagogical issues. The resources accessed from this page represent a selection of those available.
- 2014 Threshold Concepts Wicked Problems Leadership Institute Background
- Affordable Learning Solutions
- Preparing for life in academia — a guide for new faculty.
- Engaging students for success — Methods and Results
- Faculty Learning Community Do’s and Don’ts — Suggestions from FLC facilitators across the CSU
- High Impact Practices to Improve Student Success
- AAC&U VALUE Rubrics — home page with overview and access to downloadable rubrics
- Classroom Assessment: Tips and Tools
- Evaluation of your on-line course (QOLT)
- ePortfolio assessment — Getting in to the ePortfolio state of mind
- Using mobile devices for learning — a new chalkboard
- Universal design for learning — reaching all our students effectively.
- Faculty Development Center Web pages — Resources to address your campus's needs are at your FDC site. Other campuses' sites have a wide range of materials that you may find useful.
- CSU GE Resources and Campus GE pages