Faculty Development Council
The Faculty Development Council (FDC) of the California State University (CSU) fosters faculty development and the scholarship of teaching and learning throughout the CSU system. The FDC serves as a forum for faculty developers from all 23 CSU campuses. In the spirit of community-building, sharing, and collaboration, campus center directors exchange information, ideas, concerns and challenges related to faculty development efforts.
- Faculty Learning Community Do's and Don't's
- The New Faculty Developer's Library
- Making Your First Class Meeting Truly First Class! (.pdf) - Workshop Guide, prepared by Cynthia Desrochers (08/25/2008)
- Ideas for New Developers (.doc) - Tips circulated by Mary Allen...
- Want to Avoid Burnout? (.doc) - Results from a brainstorm by 19 FD professionals... (03/30/2006)
- Useful CSU Reports Online (.doc) - Links posted by Lorie Roth...