University Policies and Reports
CSU EMISSION INVENTORY
The California State University energy policy, in place since 1978, has been revised over time to incorporate updated energy conservation, on-site and renewable power generation goals and to elaborate on sustainable building design practices that support these efforts.
The board's longstanding policies in energy efficiency and utility management have helped to reduce utility costs and provided campuses with greater control of energy intensive systems. In 2004, the Board of Trustees adopted sustainable building and design practices to promote efficient buildings with a reduced environmental impact, while serving the campus.
- AB 32 - Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006
- California Climate Change Portal
- Governor's EO S-20-04 - Green Buildings
- Governor's EO S-3-05 - Greenhouse Gases
- Green Building Action Plan (.pdf)
- California Energy Action Plan (.pdf)