CSU Builders Risk Insurance Program
The Trustees have established a CSU Builders Risk Insurance Program to be used on all major projects, regardless of delivery method.
Note: The Trustees are not utilizing this program for minor capital outlay projects and job order contracts.
- Information and Procedures, August 2015 (.pdf)
- Information Regarding Delay in Construction/Loss of Rent Insurance Coverage, December 2008 (.doc)
CSU Builders Risk Insurance Program provisions have been incorporated into the Contract General Conditions found on the Contract General Conditions web site.
- New Location Questionnaire (.doc) Revised 8/23/07
For all completed projects, campuses are to complete the New Location Questionnaire in order to enroll the completed project into the campus property insurance.
- Builders Risk Application (.xls) Revised 8/23/07
Projects that are greater than $50,000,000 (or $25,000,000 if project is wood-framed) will require special approval by the insurance carrier. For these projects, campuses shall submit this online Project Enrollment Form.
- Handouts for Construction Insurance Training, November 4, 2008, in Oakland
The use of the project enrollment form has been replaced with the BRIP online Construction Insurance database.
Campuses shall login to the database* and submit their projects for enrollment.
*For login information contact James Morgan by phone at (562) 951-4086 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.