Fee Related Laws and Policy
Fee Specific References
- Education Code - Check the education code box, and enter the number in the search field.
- Title 5 - Choose Title 5, Chapter 1, then the applicable subchapters.
- Executive Order 1054 - CSU Student Fee Policy
- 1993 CSU Board of Trustees - State University Fee Policy (.pdf)
- CSU Residency Policy (.pdf)
Fee Specific References by Category
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.