News & Events
This web page will contain upcoming events organized by faculty and staff from the 23 California State University campuses who are involved in water-related work. Please email Kathleen Firstenberg to add a link to any of your upcoming event that you would like to include on this page.
COAST-WRPI Student-Faculty Research Poster Reception
The CSU Council on Ocean Affairs, Science & Technology (COAST) and Water Resources and Policy Initiatives (WRPI) co-hosted a Student-Faculty Research Poster Reception at the Chancellor's Office on March 8, 2016. Faculty mentors and student researchers from each of the 23 CSU campuses presented and discussed their marine, coastal, and freshwater research as it relates to climate change, environmental quality, resource management, and policy development.
- CSU Water Experts Collaborate on Conservation Efforts at 8th Annual WRPI Conference
- El Nino won't cure California's long-term water woes
- Seven Ways to Save Water in the California Drought
- CSU Drives Drought Solutions
- CSU cuts water use amid drought, but has a long way to go.
- At Water Technology Summit, Innovation Trumps all in Battle Against California Drought
- Three Ways the CSU is Saving Water During Drought
- Turn off the Spigot
- Important materials from ACWA on the Water Bond and Statewide Water Action Plan
- "Duh-rrrripp. Duh-rrrripp. Grow. Grow. Irrigation innovations conserve water, but need infrastructure, delivery systems to evolve" Blog post.
- Partnerships with the water industry and government agencies
- Education, training and professional capacity building
- Technology and economic development