News & Events
This web page will contain upcoming events organized by faculty and staff from the 23 California State University campuses who are involved in water-related work. Please email Julie Lappin to add a link to any of your upcoming event that you would like to include on this page.
- DEVELOPING FUNDING FOR DISADVANTAGED COMMUNITY INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS - Event Materials
COAST-WRPI Student-Faculty Research Poster Reception
The CSU Council on Ocean Affairs, Science & Technology (COAST) and Water Resources and Policy Initiatives (WRPI) will co-host a Student-Faculty Research Poster Reception at the Chancellor's Office on March 24, 2015. Faculty mentors and student researchers from each of the 23 CSU campuses will be present to discuss their marine, coastal and freshwater research as it relates to climate change, environmental quality, resource management and policy development.
- Important materials from ACWA on the Water Bond and Statewide Water Action Plan
- "Duh-rrrripp. Duh-rrrripp. Grow. Grow. Irrigation innovations conserve water, but need infrastructure, delivery systems to evolve" Blog post.
- WRPI Fall 2010 Newsletter
- Partnerships with the water industry and government agencies
- Education, training and professional capacity building
- Technology and economic development