California Community College Priority Transfer Agreements
As a California Community College student, you may be eligible for priority transfer to your local CSU campus. There are two types of transfer agreements:
Both the TAA & the TAG secure you a place at the campus specified in the agreement, as long as you meet the required conditions.
To apply for a transfer guarantee:
- Obtain a copy of the TAG or TAA contract (whichever is available) from your community college transfer center. The TAA or TAG specifies:
- The courses you must complete before transferring;
- The minimum GPA you must earn and maintain;
- The number of units required to transfer; and
- The specific requirements for high-demand majors.
You may only complete one agreement (TAA or TAG). However, you can apply to as many CSU campuses as you like. If transfer plans change, you are not obligated to attend the TAA schools in which you have an agreement.