Services for Students
Career Services offer students online and in-person resources to assist in their personal and professional growth. Services may include:
- Career counseling, including career assessment tools to help students explore their skills and abilities and assistance to understand how their interests play a part in their career development.
- Advisement on graduate and professional school pursuits
- Workshops and career panels on career planning and job search topics
- Online listings of internships, part-time jobs and career positions
- Job fairs and employer networking events
- Resume clinics and dining etiquette dinners
- Resume and personal statement reviews
- Practice interview assistance
- On-campus interviews with employers
CSU alumni have distinguished themselves in every field. Learn more about the CSU’s outstanding alumni and their impact on the Working for California website.