From April 12 to May 14, 2010, the California State University and AT&T once again took to the road with the message of academic preparation, access for underserved students, and the need for future workforce professionals in California.
Thousands of middle and high school students at 40 stops statewide boarded a 40-foot high-impact "wired" bus wrapped with the "Road to College: Get on Board" theme, and complete with laptop computers with career exploration, academic preparation and financial aid planning information. The 2010 tour was made possible by $500,000 in funding provided by AT&T.
- Youngsters get a taste of college - Chico Enterprise Record
- [Santa Rosa] middle schoolers urged to prep for college - The Press Democrat
- All Aboard the 'Get On Board' bus - Modesto Bee
- Bus gives Pomona middle schoolers a peek at college life - The Daily Bulletin
- High-schoolers learn the 'road to college' - Bakersfield Californian
- CSU Early Start Program (.doc)
- CSU Early Assessment Program
- CSU Annual Fact Book
- CSU How to Get to College
- CSU Public Affairs