FY 2010 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
Grant #2010-SST9-0019, OES ID# 000-92010
Subgrantee Performance Period: TBD
Proposal to OHS:
- CSU Subgrantee FY 2010 Systemwide Proposal Application to CalEMA August 16, 2010 - Completed
- Notification of Subgrantee Application Approval from OHS –
(Specified project and $$ amount based on our application to OHS)
* September 13, 2010 - Completed
Proposal to Campuses:
- CSU Call for Proposals (Police Chiefs) August 2, 2010 - Completed
Campus Proposal Timeline
- December 17. 2012 - Revised Proposal Due to Chancellor's Office
- March 9, 2013 Subawards/MOU's Announced – Go Ahead to Spend Cash
- March 22, 2013 Subawards/MOU's to Campuses/Auxiliaries
*Submit as soon as work is completed, but no later than the below deadline.
- April 30, 2013 - All expenditures incurred by subaward end date
- On or BEFORE: May 31, 2013 - Invoice CO form Exhibit B1(.xls)for actual expenditures (with 2.5% M&A applied) with proper back-up documentation, including at a minimum, the paid vendor invoice to Sue Bell-Ramirez and Lorraine Fergins.
- June 30, 2013 - Equipment installed (if applicable)
- Final Narrative Report Form Exhibit C (.pdf) due to Nate Johnson
- Equipment received, deployed/installed, training provided (if applicable). The final report should indicate that the milestones have been completed and proposed goals have been met.
References and Links:
Homeland Security Grant Program: