Students seeking admission to the PABS MBt program must have a B.A. or B.S. from an accredited institution with a grade-point average of 3.0 in major courses in one of the following areas:
- Biological Science or related area
- Engineering or related area
- Chemistry or Biochemistry or related area
- Business or Information Science or related area
- Computer Science or related area
- Mathematics or related area
Students must submit their scores from one of the following:
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test,
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), or
- Dental Admission Test (DAT).
No absolute score on the entrance exams is required for admission, but the scores are used in the evaluation procedure, with special attention given to quantitative and writing/reading comprehension areas.
Two letters of recommendation are required. Letters should be provided by individuals able to evaluate the applicant's academic record, and able to evaluate the potential for success in a research-based graduate program.
To be admitted to the program, an applicant must be accepted by the PABS/PSM program and the home campus. Note that for international students, the CSU system requires a minimum TOEFL score of 550 for the paper version, 213 on the computer-based exam or 80 on the internet version for graduate studies.
Applicants must submit the program application to the Program Director. All information required must be provided and all deadlines must be adhered to.
Please note: PABS program admissions for Fall 2014 are contingent on program continuation approval from the PABS Consortium Campus administrations.