United Kingdom: Eligibility
- Enrollment at a CSU campus not later than spring term prior to departure or eligibility to enter from a California community college by fall term of the program start date.
- A cumulative GPA for all higher education work of 3.0 at the time of the application deadline. Students with a cumulative GPA below the stipulated level will be considered when special circumstances exist. These circumstances must be addressed in the student's statement of purpose.
- Upper-division standing by the end of spring term prior to departure.
- Graduate students are not eligible.
- For all programs, completion of at least one course in English composition with a grade of "B" or better or advanced placement, by the end of spring term prior to departure.
- Completion of specific required preparation as outlined under "Fields
of Study Offered," by the end of spring term prior to departure.
Note: Completion of "recommended" courses before departure will give you a better chance of selection in a competitive situation, as well as better prepare you for the academic program at your host university. In addition, the more background you have in a subject area, the better chances you will have of getting into more advanced courses overseas. Try to take as many "recommended" courses as you can prior to departure.