Spain (Jaén): Eligibility
- Enrollment at a CSU campus no later than spring term prior to departure or eligibility to enter from a California community college by fall term of the program start date.
- A cumulative GPA for all higher education work of 2.75 at the time of the application deadline. Students with a cumulative GPA below the stipulated level will be considered when special circumstances exist. These special circumstances must be addressed in the application.
- Sophomore, upper-division or graduate standing by the end of spring term prior to departure.
- This is an undergraduate program. Graduate students, whose primary goal is to study Spanish language, may participate for undergraduate credit.
- Completion of at least 1 term of college-level Spanish, but not more than 2 terms of college-level Spanish by the end of spring term prior to departure.
- All applicants are advised to apply for a passport immediately. Delaying this may jeopardize your ability to participate in the International Programs.
- Participants should not make any plans to travel internationally prior to the program start date as cumbersome visa application procedures may make it impossible to travel abroad early.