- Enrollment at a CSU campus not later than spring term prior to
departure or eligibility to enter from a California community college by fall term
of the program start date.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.75 for all higher education work by the
application deadline. Students with a GPA below the stipulated level will be
considered when special circumstances exist. GPAs below 2.5 are not acceptable (per Yonsei University).
- Sophomore, upper-division or graduate standing by the end of spring term
prior to departure.
- This is an undergraduate program. Graduate students, whose primary
goal is to study Korean language, may participate for undergraduate credit.
- Graduate students fluent in Korean may enroll in regular university courses.
- Students must have the motivation to study Korean during their year
at Yonsei University.