- Enrollment at a CSU campus no later than spring term prior to departure or eligibility to enter from a California community college by fall term of the program start date.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.75 for all higher education work by the application deadline. Students with GPA below the stipulated level will be considered when special circumstances exist.
- Upper-division standing by the end of spring term prior to departure.
- Students must be willing to study Danish and to make the cultural adjustments necessary to live in Copenhagen.
- Graduate students are not eligible.
- Enrollment in the Architecture program at Cal Poly Pomona or Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
- Favorable recommendation by the Architecture faculty at your home campus.
For Child Diversity and Development:
- This program is right for you if you study Child Development, Liberal Studies (teacher education), Human Development, Family Studies, Education, Sociology or Anthropology, and want to enhance your intercultural skills and practice within the discipline of Child Diversity and Development.
- Strong interest in early childhood education required.
- Students follow the fixed curriculum for this program (see the IP Bulletin for details).
- While completion of Intro to Psychology is required, this is not a program for Psychology majors who wish to follow the Psychology program in Denmark. See IP Bulletin for set curriculum as stated above.