- Enrollments at a CSU campus no later than fall term prior to departure or eligibility to enter from a California community college by spring term of the program start date.
- A cumulative GPA for all higher education work of 3.0 at the time of the application deadline. Students with a cumulative GPA below the stipulated level will be considered when special circumstances exist. These special circumstances
must be addressed in the application.
- Upper-division standing by the end of fall term before departure.
- A major related to the fields of study available.
- Completion of all lower-division requirements in your major. Completion of some upper-division coursework highly recommended.
- Graduate students are not eligible.