The CSU also offers a variety of other leave programs including:
- Jury Duty
The CSU will continue your salary while on jury duty, regardless of length of jury service.
What To Do When You Receive a Jury Summons
- Notify your supervisor of your jury summons.
- For each day served you must submit a Certificate of Jury Service.
A copy of the Certificate of Jury Service should be turned in with your attendance.
- State Court: As a state employee you are prohibited
from receiving the daily juror stipend.
- Federal Court: Your daily juror stipend must be made payable to the CSU and
turned into the Accounting department.
You are entitled to keep any travel expenses (i.e., mileage) associated with jury
duty service. You must complete a travel expense claim form in order to receive reimbursement for mileage.
| Guide to Jury Service
| Compensation for Jury Duty
- Military Leave
Emergency military leave, temporary military leave, and indefinite military leave
is granted to eligible employees in accordance with state and federal law.
For More Information on the Military Leave Policy see
HR Letter 2002-10 (.pdf) |
Supplement 1 (.pdf) |
HR Letter 2001-25 (.pdf) |
Supplement 1 (.pdf) | Supplement 2 (.pdf)
- Time Off to Vote (paid leave for up to two hours to vote in
a statewide election)
| Time Off to Vote Law
- Leaves Without Pay
May 09, 2016