|Katherine A. Winder
Katherine A. Winder
Katherine A. Winder joined the Office of General Counsel in September 2014 and is a member of the Litigation Team. She is also the Office of General Counsel’s resource attorney for stop notices, legal holds, and state personnel board. Prior to joining CSU, Katherine practiced in private law firms, litigating complex civil cases in state and federal courts across the country. These matters involved diverse areas of law, including false claims against the government, labor and employment, breach of contract, fraud, intellectual property, inverse condemnation, mass toxic exposure, and aviation disasters. Before law school, Katherine was a liability and coverage adjuster in the insurance industry. Katherine is admitted to the California bar, all federal districts in California, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- J.D., Arizona State University, (2006)
- B.A., Anthropology, University of Utah
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Southern California (2013-2014)
- Board of Directors, Access Books
- ABOTA Trial Academy, Los Angeles Chapter (July 2010)
- Co-author, “Lose the Evidence, Lose Your Case: Understanding and Avoiding Spoliation of Evidence,” FDCC Quarterly, Vol. 63, No. 1 (Fall 2012).
Telephone No. (562) 951-4500
Fax No. (562) 951-4956
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org