Java Runtime Environment Downloads
Normally Enterprise Systems applications that require a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version will automatically sense the presence or absence of the applet and start the installation if a JRE is not available on the desktop computer accessing the application. If the automatic download does not execute properly, an appropriate JRE can be downloaded and installed from this site.
- Turn off the popup blocker in the web browser.
- The user executing the download should have full administrative privileges on the desktop computer on which the JRE is being installed.
- At this time we support the following browser/OS combinations.
- Windows XP with Internet Explorer 6
- Windows XP with Internet Explorer 7
- Windows Vista with Internet Explorer 7
- Firefox on Windows XP
- Firefox on Vista
- On Windows machines, please ensure that the SSL 2.0 ClientHello Format checkbox in the Java Console is checked. The Java Console is located in the Windows Control Panel, either directly or under the Programs icon.
- Macintosh computers with OS X and more recent versions of the Mac operating system have Java built in and do not require the JRE.