Academic Affairs Application: Enrollment Reporting System
The Enrollment Reporting System consists of the following reporting modules:
- Enrollment Reporting System Applicants (ERSA)
Provides information on each applicant during the college year whether or not the applicant enrolled.
- Enrollment Reporting System Degree (ERSD)
Provides information on each degree awarded to all students by any of the CSU campuses during a single college year.
- Enrollment Reporting System Off-Campus (ERSO)
Provides information on all units taken at designated off-campus centers of the CSU.
- Enrollment Reporting System Race/Ethnicity (ERSR)
Provides the individual race/ethnicity selections made by students via the CSU application process to adhere to federal requirements.
- Enrollment Reporting System Student (ERSS)
Provides enrollment data for each enrolled student each term of the college year.
- Enrollment Reporting System Teachers (ERST)
Provides information on students who apply to a CSU professional education preparation program.
- Enrollment Reporting System Special Sessions (sERSS)
Provides enrollment data for each matriculated student with term units attempted as of the census date.
- Account Request Form (.docx)
- Account Request Procedure (.docx)
- Confidentiality Form for Chancellor's Office Employees and Consultants (.pdf)
- Enrollment Planning and Reporting Schedule Specifications (.pdf)
- Coded Memo AA-2009-15 (.pdf)
- ERS Data Element Dictionary
- Campus User Guide (.pdf, 1.43MB)
- Quick Reference Guide (.pdf)
- Training Workshop (.ppt)
Application Logon Screen » - A JRE applet is required.
Any Java release other than this one will prevent your access to this application.
The Enrollment Reporting System performs file upload, data edits and generates reports. Note: Please note the following instructions for the pdf/excel data files to open in a separate window.
Before opening the data in PDF from the View/Download section, the following procedure is recommended. This procedure only needs to be performed once.
Open Adobe Reader > select Preferences (from the Edit selection) > uncheck the 'Display PDF in browser' option > click on the OK button.
This opens all the data files in a new window (pop-up) rather than in the parent window.
Before opening the data in EXCEL from the View/Download section, the following procedure is recommended. This procedure only needs to be performed once.
Open Windows Explorer > select My Computer > Select Tools > Folder Options > File Types > Select the 'XLS' extension > Select Advanced > Check the 'Confirm open after download' option and Uncheck 'Browse in same window' option > click on the OK button.
This opens all the excel files in a new window (pop-up) rather than in the parent window.