Andreoli Faculty Service Award
NOMINATION DEADLINE: October 7, 2013 (5:00 p.m. pacific time).
The electronic version (Microsoft WORD, Adobe PDF, or JPG format) of the complete nomination package must be submitted by the deadline. Hardcopy submissions are no longer accepted for this program.
To submit nominations, a CSU faculty member must set up an account at CSUPERB's Online Application and Review System (OARS) (see button at above right). OARS is designed to maintain confidentiality and security. Contact CSUPERB at the information listed at the bottom of this webpage before the deadline if you have any problems with the web pages or the electronic submission process.
A complete application package consists of all of the following:
- Andreoli Award Cover Page (.doc)
- Signed Nomination Letter from a CSU faculty member (limit 2 pages; submitted on campus letterhead)
- Nominee's Curriculum Vitae (CV), and
- At least two additional, signed Letters of Support from students, colleagues and/or collaborators.
The review committee will select the award recipient based on nomination letters and nominee’s CV that testify to:
- the nominee’s leadership of and impact on biotechnology programs in the California State University system
- the nominee’s strong commitment to providing access to biotechnology programs to non-traditional students (a particular commitment and focus of Professor Andreoli's career).
Special consideration will be given to nominees who have served on CSUPERB committees or participated in program governance.
The CSUPERB Program Office will evaluate nomination packages for completeness and eligibility. Only complete nomination packages (see above) will be considered. Qualified nominations will be forwarded to a review committee comprised of CSUPERB Faculty Consensus Group members. Up to one award will be made each year. The award ($1000) will be announced and recipient recognized at the annual CSU Biotechnology Symposium.
For information about application forms and submission process, please contact:
For questions regarding this award program, please contact:
Executive Director, CSUPERB
Phone: (619) 594-2822
Program Administrator, CSUPERB
Phone: (619) 594-5299