Andreoli Faculty Service Award
2017 NOMINATION DEADLINE: To be announced in August, 2016
CSYou SUBMISSION FORM: Submission system closed
Nominations must be submitted electronically using the CSYou submission form (above) in either Microsoft WORD or Adobe PDF format before the deadline. Hardcopy submissions are not accepted for this program. Faculty will log into the CSYou form using their campus ID/username and password.
A complete application package consists of all of the following:
- Signed Nomination Letter from a CSU faculty member (limit 2 pages; submitted on campus letterhead)
- Nominee's Curriculum Vitae (CV), and
- At least two additional, signed Letters of Support from students, colleagues and/or collaborators.
The review committee will select the award recipient based on nomination letters and nominee’s CV that testify to:
- the nominee’s leadership of and impact on biotechnology programs in the California State University system
- the nominee’s strong commitment to providing access to biotechnology programs to non-traditional students (a particular commitment and focus of Professor Andreoli's career).
Special consideration will be given to nominees who have served on CSUPERB committees or participated in program governance.
The CSUPERB Program Office will evaluate nomination packages for completeness and eligibility. Only complete nomination packages (see above) will be considered. Qualified nominations will be forwarded to a review committee comprised of CSUPERB Faculty Consensus Group members. Up to one award will be made each year. The award ($1000) will be announced and recipient recognized at the annual CSU Biotechnology Symposium.
For questions regarding this grant program, contact CSUPERB at (619) 594-2822 or by email.