CM Jumpin' Jeopardy
Campuses Compete on a Quiz Show
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
(Lobby/Phone line opens 10 minutes prior to live webcast)
This webcast session will cover the following game show topics:
- Prevailing Wages
- Labor Compliance
- Other Miscellaneous Topics
- Jim Hoffman, Chief of Construction Management, CSU Office of the Chancellor
- Jim Sowerbrower, Former Chief of Construction Management, CSU Office of the Chancellor
- Barbara Nicholson, Principal Construction Program Manager, CSU Office of the Chancellor
- Warren Jacobs, Interim AVP, Facilities, Planning, Design and Construction, CSU Los Angeles
- Jay Jefferson, Construction Manager, CSU Office of the Chancellor (HOST)
- All 24 campuses (including the Chancellor's Office) in the virtual studio audience.
- Quiz Show instructions forthcoming.
- CSU Bakersfield and CSU Channel Islands
- CSU Chico and CSU Office of the Chancellor
- CSU Dominguez Hills and CSU East Bay
- CSU Fresno and CSU Fullerton
- Humboldt State and CSU Long Beach
- CSU Los Angeles and California Maritime Academy
- CSU Monterey Bay and CSU Northridge
- Cal Poly Pomona and CSU Sacramento
- CSU San Bernardino and San Diego State
- San Francisco State and San José State
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and CSU San Marcos
- Sonoma State and CSU Stanislaus
Registration closes Tuesday, June 17, 2014. You will receive an email by Wednesday, June 18 confirming your registration and the webcast link.
We are able to cut costs by providing streaming audio, without a phone conference line. Simply login and stream the audio via your computer speakers. Participants are also able to communicate with the host and presenters by typing into the on-screen Chat Pods.
All participants will have the ability to attend using their webcam, although webcams are not mandatory to attend. Please contact Jennifer Wicks by Friday, June 20 to test your connection - see Technical Questions below.
Test your computer
Please be sure your computer is webcast-ready by clicking here.
Contact Jennifer Wicks, Executive Producer, Systemwide Professional Development at (562) 951-4525, firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact Jennifer to pre-test, making sure your computer is webcast-ready, prior to Thursday morning.
For SurveyMonkey questions, please contact Jarelle de Sais, (562) 951-4093.
Webcast produced by Systemwide Professional Development.