CMAR Bidding and Project Cost Accounting
Thursday, February 20, 2014
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
(Lobby/Phone line opens 10 minutes prior to live webcast)
This webcast session will cover the following topics:
- Information Updates and Discussion Items
- CMAR Bidding and Project Cost Accounting
- Q&A with Campuses
- Jim Hoffman, Chief of Construction Management, CSU Office of the Chancellor
- Jay Jefferson, Construction Manager, CSU Office of the Chancellor
- Ken Rosenthal, Associate Vice President, Facilities Development and Operations, CSU Northridge
- Chi Kwan Fong, Project Manager, CSPU Pomona
Registration closes Friday, February 14, 2014. You will receive an email by Tuesday, February 18 confirming your registration and the webcast link.
We are able to cut costs by providing streaming audio, without a phone conference line. Simply login and stream the audio via your computer speakers. Participants are also able to communicate with the host and presenters by typing into the on-screen Chat Pods.
All participants will have the ability to attend using their webcam, although webcams are not mandatory to attend. Please contact Jennifer Wicks by Friday, February 14 to test your connection - see Technical Questions below.
Test your computer
Please be sure your computer is webcast-ready by clicking here.
Contact Jennifer Wicks, Executive Producer, Systemwide Professional Development at (562) 951-4525, email@example.com. Feel free to contact Jennifer to pre-test, making sure your computer is webcast-ready, prior to Thursday morning.
For SurveyMonkey questions, please contact Jarelle de Sais, (562) 951-4093.
Webcast produced by Systemwide Professional Development.