Mastering Capital Program Development and CPDC Form 1-4
Thursday, November 15, 2012
9:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M.
(Lobby/Phone line opens 10 minutes prior to live webcast; No participants will be admitted after 10:03 AM)
This webcast session will provide a review of the fundamental planning practices and procedures related to mastering major and minor capital program development in support of the campus Five-Year Capital Improvement Program. The session will also cover procedures for completing the CPDC Form 1-4 for submittal of the campus capital outlay budget change proposals (COBCPs).
The session will cover the following topics:
- SUAM sections, categories and criteria and CPDC forms
- Space standards and cost guides for capital programs
- Incorporating action year feasibility studies
- Five-Year Capital Improvement Program for State and Non-State projects
- Phasing PWC and Group II Equipment
- Call letter due dates and action year project submittal deadlines
- CPDC 1-4 project description and alternatives
- Compliance with AB 32 and GHG emissions
- Planning resources for capital program development
This training program is designed for campus planners, executive facility officers, project managers, directors of physical plant operations, and staff who have been, or will be, directly or indirectly involved in the development of campus capital outlay projects for the Five-Year Capital Improvement Program and submittal of the CPDC Form 1-4 for the campus COBCPs.
- Larry Piper, Chief of Facilities Planning, Office of the Chancellor
- Jabari Holloway, Associate University Planner, Office of the Chancellor
- Michael Clemson, Associate Energy Analyst, Office of the Chancellor
Registration closes Thursday, November 1, 2012. You will receive an email by Monday, November 5 confirming your registration and the webcast link.
The phone lines will open at 9:50 AM and you will be prompted to type your phone number into the phone pod within the webcast. The system will call you within a few seconds and you will be joined into the meeting. (All lines will be MUTED during the forum. When called on, press *6 to UNMUTE and MUTE your line again.)
All participants will have the ability to attend using their webcam, although webcams are not mandatory to attend. Please contact Jennifer Wicks by Thursday, November 1 to test your connection - see Technical Questions below.
Test your computer
Please be sure your computer is webcast-ready by clicking this test link: https://admin.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm.
Contact Jennifer Wicks, Executive Producer, Systemwide Professional Development at (562) 951-4525, firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact Jennifer to pre-test, making sure your computer is webcast-ready, prior to Thursday morning.
For SurveyMonkey questions, please contact Jarelle de Sais, (562) 951-4093.
Webcast produced by Systemwide Professional Development.