CPB&G Agenda Item Checklist
- CPB&G Due Dates for Agenda Items
- Style Guide to Preparing Agenda Material
- BOT Agenda Item Template
- Prior BOT Agendas
- Preparing Visuals for Presentation at CPB&G Meeting
- Chart on Delegated Authority
- Orientation for Members of the Committee on CPB&G
- Agenda Item Checklist
- CPDC University Planner to collaborate with campus to ensure that the following documents are submitted with the agenda item by published due date to CPDC:
- CEQA – Two (2) Hard Copies plus Two (2) CD Roms of ALL CEQA Document(s) (Neg Decs, Mitigated Neg Decs, Draft and Final EIRs and Related Documents)
- CPDC 1-4 – COBCP Project Description
- CPDC 2-7 – Capital Outlay Estimate
- Financing and Treasury Approval Letter on Financial Plans for Non-state Projects
- Letter of Approval by Campus Master Plan Architect
- CPDC University Planner to share/collaborate applicable agenda items with staff in the Office of Financing and Treasury prior to submitting items to Nancy Freelander-Paice and Elvyra F. San Juan.
- CPDC University Planner to share/collaborate applicable master plan, new campus, off-campus center, etc. items with staff in Academic Affairs prior to submitting items to Nancy Freelander-Paice and Elvyra F. San Juan.
- Video Presentations: Campus to notify CPDC University Planner if preparing a video presentation. Video should be limited to 4 minutes (maximum 6 minutes) and submitted for Elvyra F. San Juan review 3 weeks prior to BOT meeting.
- All visual presentation material to CPDC Chief of Architecture and Engineering,
Tom Kennedy no later than 3 weeks prior to BOT meeting date.
- Foyer exhibits to be delivered to CPDC Chief of Architecture and Engineering, Tom Kennedy no later than 2 weeks prior to BOT meeting.
- Backup material requested by CPDC Assistant Vice Chancellor due no later than agenda posting date (10 days prior to BOT meeting).
Last Updated: July 25, 2011