Applying for PreQualification
Notification of approval for Applications received for the 2014/2015 architectural prequalification will be sent June 1, 2014. The 2014/2015 Pre-qualifications are valid July 1, 2014 thru June 30, 2015.
Interested parties are invited to download and submit their completed application by April 11, 2014 to:
Mr. Thomas Kennedy
CSU Office of the Chancellor
401 Golden Shore
Long Beach, CA 90802
The current 2012/13 Prequalification database is available for public review. The CSU A/E Performance Assessments database is restricted to campus review only.
- 2012/2013 CSU Prequalified Architectural Firms Searchable Database
- CSU A/E Performance Assessments (Coming Soon)
- CSU Architectural Prequalification is a systemwide effort and is valid for all campuses. Individual campuses do not maintain individual prequalification programs.
- Firms seeking architectural prequalification must be primarily providing architectural services. Other service providers, i.e., engineering firms, landscape architects, etc. are not subject to systemwide prequalification and therefore are not included in this systemwide architectural listing.
- Prequalification is an annual requirement. Prequalification does not roll over into the next year.
- The prequalification application is revised from year to year. A new application must be submitted each year.
- Firms seeking prequalification must maintain an active office within the state of California.
- All prequalified firms are eligible for any CSU project regardless of size, scope or whether self-ranked with a particular experience type.
- Placement on the Architectural Prequalification Database does not guarantee work within the CSU system. It is the obligation of individual architectural firms to establish and maintain professional relationships with the individual campuses in seeking upcoming project commissions.
- There is no application fee.