CSU Builders Risk Insurance Program
The Trustees have established a CSU Builders Risk Insurance Program to be used on all major projects, regardless of delivery method.
Note: The Trustees are not utilizing this program for minor capital outlay projects and job order contracts.
- Information and Procedures, October 2016 (.pdf)
- Information Regarding Delay in Construction/Loss of Rent Insurance Coverage, December 2008 (.doc)
CSU Builders Risk Insurance Program provisions have been incorporated into the Contract General Conditions found on the Contract General Conditions web site.
- Builders Risk Application (.xlsx) Revised 12/08/16
The following project classifications will require special approval by the insurance carrier. For these projects, campuses shall submit this form:
- Any project greater than $50,000,000
- Wood framed projects with awards greater than $10,000,000
- Structural Renovation
- All Other Construction
- New Location Questionnaire (.doc) Revised 8/23/07
For all completed projects, campuses are to complete the New Location Questionnaire in order to enroll the completed project into the campus property insurance.
- Handouts for Construction Insurance Training, November 4, 2008, in Oakland
Campuses shall login to the database* and submit their projects for enrollment.
*For login information contact James Morgan by phone at (562) 951-4086 or by email at email@example.com.