2014 COAST Annual Meeting
9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., April 24, 2014
CSU Chancellorís Office, Long Beach
The COAST Annual Meeting was held at the CSU Chancellor's Office in Long Beach on Thursday, April 24, 2014. This yearís meeting focused on the strategic role of COAST within the context of CSU marine science programs and assets.
Meeting information available for download:
- Final Meeting Agenda (.pdf, 141 KB)
- COAST Year in Review Presentation (Krista Kamer) (.pdf, 3.6 MB)
- Campus Bullet Point Summaries (James Lindholm) (.pdf, 1 MB)
COAST will reimburse eligible travel expenses for up to two individuals per campus. Lodging reimbursement will be limited to one night unless prior arrangements with COAST are confirmed. Travelers are responsible for making all other travel arrangements on their own. If you will be seeking reimbursement for travel from COAST, please plan to be at the meeting in its entirety.
Eligible travel costs will be reimbursed through SFSU after the meeting. Please use these documents:
- Travel Reimbursement Form Instructions (.pdf, 33 KB)
- Travel Reimbursement Form (.xls, 69 KB)
- Vendor Data Form for COAST Related Travel (.pdf, 170 KB)
- Request for Authorization to Travel Form for COAST Related Travel (.pdf, 106 KB)
Please submit all forms and receipts in hard copy to Beth Pardieck within 30 days of the completion of your trip. For any travel related questions, please contact Beth Pardieck, COAST Coordinator (email@example.com or 831-582-4209).