2013 COAST Annual Meeting
April 25 2013
CSU Chancellorís Office, Long Beach
Please join us at the CSU Chancellor's Office in Long Beach on Thursday, April 25 2013 for the Annual COAST system-wide meeting. This yearís meeting will focus on extramural funding opportunities. Representatives from California Sea Grant, USC Sea Grant, NSF and state-level strategic partners will be joining us to discuss their respective organization's mission, goals and priorities. There will be significant opportunity for group and individual discussions with each of these representatives.
Panelists and Breakout Group leaders include:
- Dr. James Eckman, Director, California Sea Grant
- Dr. Linda Duguay, Director, University of Southern California Sea Grant
- Dr. Phillip Taylor, Executive Director, Research Advancement & Federal Relations, Office of Advancement, University of Southern California
- Dr. S. Bradley Moran, Program Director, Chemical Oceanography Program, National Science Foundation and Professor of Oceanography, University of Rhode Island
- Mr. William Douros, West Coast Regional Director, NOAA Office of National Marine Sanctuaries
- Mr. William Lyte, Business Development Manager, Environmental Studies and Permitting, Burns & McDonnell
Biographies of All Panelists and Breakout Group Leaders (.pdf, 236 KB)
Meeting Agenda (.pdf, 47 KB)
CSU faculty members, research associates and staff are invited to attend. COAST will reimburse travel costs for up to two attendees from each campus. Additional campus representatives are welcome and encouraged to attend at their own expense. Travel support will be limited to one night. For travel reimbursement after the meeting, please use these documents:
For any travel related questions, please contact Beth Pardieck, COAST Coordinator (email@example.com or 831-582-4209).
Meeting Presentations Available for Download: