CSU Off Campus Center Term Enrollment
College Year 1999-2000
1. This report is based on data submitted by campuses in the Enrollment
Reporting System (ERS) and is identified as Enrollment Reporting
System- Off Campus Centers (ERSO). ERSO is linked to the Enrollment
Reporting System - Students (ERSS); for additional information see
the ERSS report.
2. Each off campus or branch campus center of the California State
University system has been identified in accordance with official
recognition by the California Postsecondary Education Commission.
3. Appropriate year, term and campus codes are as defined for
the regular ERSS report. The off campus center report (ERSO)must
have the same census date as the ERSS report. The ERSO records are
linked to the regular ERSS file for the corresponding term.
4. Student credit units reported in the ERSO files are for center
units only. These units exclude audit units and units in International
5. Reporting of the number of units attempted at the off campus
center of the CSU for which the student is actively enrolled at
the census date by: lower division, upper division, and graduate
6. Data other than enrollment counts and full time equivalents
were obtained by linking and extracting data from the ERSS files
from the reporting campuses.
7. Student information on the ERSO file also has been included
in the ERSS file for those reporting campuses for the corresponding
term without identification as off campus center data.
CSU Off Campus Center Term Enrollment College Year 1999-2000
Table of Contents
Table 1. Total Enrollment by Term,
All Levels, for the 1999-2000 College Year
Table 2. Total Full-time Equivalent
Students, All Levels, for the 1999-2000 College Year