CSU Off Campus Center Term Enrollment
1. This report is based on data submitted by campuses in the Enrollment Reporting System (ERS) and is
identified as Enrollment Reporting System - Off Campus Centers (ERSO). ERSO is linked to the Enrollment
Reporting System - Students (ERSS); for additional information see the ERSS report.
2. Each off campus or branch campus center of the California State University system has been identified in
accordance with official recognition by the California Postsecondary Education Commission.
3. Appropriate year, term and campus codes are as defined for the regular ERSS report. The off campus center
report (ERSO)must have the same census date as the ERSS report. The ERSO records are linked to the regular
ERSS file for the corresponding term.
4. Student credit units reported in the ERSO files are for center units only. These units exclude audit units
and units in International Programs abroad.
5. Reporting of the number of units attempted at the off campus center of the CSU for which the student is
actively enrolled at the census date by: lower division, upper division, and graduate level courses.
6. Data other than enrollment counts and full time equivalents were obtained by linking and extracting data
from the ERSS files from the reporting campuses.
7. Student information on the ERSO file also has been included in the ERSS file for those reporting campuses for the corresponding term without identification as off campus center data.
CSU Off Campus Centers Fall Term Enrollment, 1996
Table of Contents
View tables 1 through 10 here.
1. Total Enrollment by Sex and Student Level, by Campus, Fall 1996
2. Total Full-time Equivalent by Sex and Student Level, by Campus, Fall 1996
3. Undergraduate Transfer Students, Student Level and Sex by Campus, Fall 1996
4. Undergraduate Enrollment by Enrollment Status and Sex, by Campus, Fall 1996
5. Postbaccalaureate Student Enrollment by Enrollment Status and Sex, by Campus, Fall 1996
6. Graduate Student Enrollment, Enrollment Status and Sex, by Campus, Fall 1996
7. Undergraduate Transfers by Segment of Origin and Sex, by Campus, Fall 1996
8. CSU Enrollment by Campus with Percent by Ethnic Group, Number and Ratio to Total, by Campus, Fall 1996
9. CSU Systemwide Undergraduate Enrollment by Age and Ethnic Group, Fall 1996
10. CSU Systemwide Enrollment by Ethnic Groups and Student Level, Number and Ratio to Total, Fall 1996