CSU Off Campus Center Enrollment
- The California State University
- Office of the Chancellor
- Division of Analytic Studies
- 400 Golden Shore
- Long Beach, California 90802-4275
Skip the Explanatory Notes and go straight to the Table of Contents?
1. This report is based on data submitted by campuses in the Enrollment Reporting System (ERS) and is identified as Enrollment Reporting System - Off Campus Centers (ERSO). ERSO is linked to the Enrollment Reporting System - Students (ERSS); for additional information see the ERSS report.
2. Each off campus or branch campus center of the California State University system has been identified in accordance with official recognition by the California Postsecondary Education Commission.
3. Appropriate year, term and campus codes are as defined for the regular ERSS report. The off campus center report (ERSO)must have the same census date as the ERSS report. The ERSO records are linked to the regular ERSS file for the corresponding term.
4. Student credit units reported in the ERSO files are for center units only. These units exclude audit units and units in International Programs abroad.
5. Reporting of the number of units attempted at the off campus center of the CSU for which the student is actively enrolled at the census date by: lower division, upper division, and graduate level courses.
6. Data other than enrollment counts and full time equivalents were obtained by linking and extracting data from the ERSS files from the reporting campuses.
7. Student information on the ERSO file also has been included in the ERSS file for those reporting campuses for the corresponding term without identification as off campus center data.
CSU Off Campus Winter Term Enrollment, 1993
Table of Contents
Tables 1 through 10 (they're small)
1. Total Enrollment by Sex and Student Level, by Campus, Winter 1993
2. Total Full-time Equivalent by Sex and Student Level, by Campus, Winter 1993
3. Undergraduate Transfer Students, Student Level and Sex by Campus, Winter 1993
4. Undergraduate Enrollment by Enrollment Status and Sex, by Campus, Winter 1993
5. Postbaccalaureate Student Enrollment by Enrollment Status and Sex, by Campus, Winter 1993
6. Graduate Student Enrollment, Enrollment Status and Sex, by Campus, Winter 1993
7. Undergraduate Transfers by Segment of Origin and Sex, by Campus, Winter 1993
8. CSU Enrollment by Campus with Percent by Ethnic Group, Number and Ratio to Total, by Campus, Winter 1993
9. CSU Systemwide Undergraduate Enrollment by Age and Ethnic Group, Winter 1993
10. CSU Systemwide Enrollment by Ethnic Groups and Student Level, Number and Ratio to Total, Winter 1993