List of Tables
Tables take a moment to build
CSU, CCCT by Campus
CSU, CCCT by Ethnicity
You can also download the above CCCT tables in Excel.
CCCT 1999-00 Excel Document
1. This report is based on the Student Enrollment File (ERSS) of the Enrollment Reporting System.
2. The census date for this report is the close of the third week of instruction for campuses on a quarter system and the fourth week of instruction for campuses on a semester system across all terms that comprise the college year. Enrollments are in terms of the net number of students actively enrolled on the census date.
3. The college year includes fall and spring semesters for campuses operating on the semester calendar, or summer, fall, winter, and spring quarters with a quarter calendar. The college year begins with the summer quarter and is followed by the fall, winter, and spring terms.
4. Six of the campuses are on a quarter system (four as year-round), while the remainder are on a semester system. CSU Stanislaus has adopted the "4-1-4" academic calendar consisting of two 13-week semesters and a month-long winter term. College year enrollments are calculated as follows:
- Semester and three-quarter calendar campuses: average of term enrollments.
Year-round (four-quarter) campuses: average of fall, winter, and spring enrollments plus one third of summer enrollment.
- Stanislaus (4-1-4 calendar): average enrollments are calculated by weighting terms by 13, 4, and 13.
- Summer Arts summer enrollment is divided by 2.
5. Students identify themselves by ethnicity in one of the following groups:
American Indian or Alaskan Native. All persons descending from any of the original people of North America, and who maintain cultural identification through tribal affiliation or community recognition.
African American. All persons descending from any of the black racial groups of Africa (except those of Hispanic origin).
Chicano, Mexican American, Mexican. All persons descending from any of the original people of Mexico.
Filipino. All persons descending from any of the original people of the Philippine Islands.
Other Latino. All persons descending from any of the original people of Central America or South America , including persons having origins from Cuba, Puerto Rico, other Caribbean Islands, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race (except Mexican
Asian American. All persons descending from any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian Subcontinent. This area includes, for example, China, Japan, Korea, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Taiwan, India, and Thailand.
Pacific Islander. All persons descending from any of the original peoples of the Pacific Islands (except Filipinos). This area includes, for example, Hawaii, Samoa, Tahiti, Guam, Fiji, and the Marshall Islands.
White Non-Hispanic. All persons descending from any of the original people of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East (except those of Hispanic origin).
All Other Responses. All persons who do not fall into one of the above categories.
No Response. Students not surveyed or who do not mark a choice of ethnic codes from the list provided.
Declined to State. Persons who decline to identify themselves with any ethnic category.
6. Enrollments are summarized by ethnic group after first excluding "Nonresident Aliens" (Visa Students). Students having an ethnic group code of "All Other Responses," "No Response," and "Declined to State" are grouped together in this report as "Unknown."