Science & Technology
B.S. Computer Science (1999)
- Sold his successful social gaming company, KlickNation, to video giant Electronic Arts and is now the general manager of EA's BioWare Studios in Sacramento and San Francisco.
- As CEO and co-founder of KlickNation, grew his company into a multi-million dollar operation that employed more than 70 creative professionals.
- More than one million people play KlickNation's games online monthly.
- An entrepreneur and game fanatic, has become a sought-after expert in the field of social applications, virtual goods and free-to-play games.
- By building a Silicon Valley caliber gaming technology firm in Sacramento, he has been credited with infusing the area with a new business industry.