Health & Wellness
J. Mario Molina
President and CEO, Molina Healthcare, Inc.
CSU Long Beach
- Leads one of the most successful managed healthcare companies in the nation.
- The Long Beach-based family-run company serves 1.4 million members in 10 states who are uninsured, non-English speaking or low income.
- Hispanic Business magazine named the company as the largest Hispanic business in America in terms of revenue and growth in 2010.
- Named one of the 25 most influential Hispanics in America by Time magazine in 2005.
- Fortune magazine listed Molina Healthcare in its rankings of the 1,000 largest U.S. corporations.
Notable CSU Graduates in Health & Wellness
Choose a category below to view alumni recognized for their contributions to California's key industries: