The sharing of information about the accessibility of widely adopted technologies as well as emerging technologies is an important aspect of ATI work. The Central ATI team works in conjunction with campus staff and faculty to discover accessibility problems and solutions in the deployment of the technology under study.
Project Status Reports
Project Status Reports are broken up into the four main ATI categories below.
Year 3 Voluntary Campus Self-Assessments
This year, CSU campuses are invited to conduct voluntary self-assessments of their ATI implementation plans and efforts, using new tools that have been developed by the ATI staff at the Chancellor’s Office and experts from several of the campuses.
At the core of the self-assessment process is an Outline of ATI Goals and Indicators for the three ATI priority areas.
The documents listed below are provided to campuses for the purpose of conducting the self-assessments.
- California Accessible Technology Collaborative Highway (CATCH) (.doc, 62 KB)
- Moodle Site (.doc, 56 KB)
- Professional Development for Accessibility (.doc, 68 KB)
- Transcripts for Media (.doc, 58 KB)
- Real Time Captioning (.doc, 57 KB)
- Captioning Repository (.doc, 61 KB)
- Guidelines for Captioning of Media (.doc, 63 KB)
- Accessible IM Tools (.doc, 63 KB)
- PDF Accessibility Wizard Screening Summary (.doc, 59 KB)
- PDF Accessibility Wizard Screening Rubric (.doc, 125 KB)
Center for Alternate Media (CAM)
- CAM (.doc, 66 KB)
- Coded Memo AA-2007-16 (.pdf, 319KB)
- Directions for Pilot Participation (.DOC, 47KB)
- Emerging Tech Pilot Template (.DOC, 60KB)
- iTunes U Coded Memo AA-2008-40 (.pdf, 133 KB)