2013-14 State University Tuition Fee
(Full-time Tuition Fee)
- Undergraduate Programs: $5,472
- Credential Programs: $6,348
- Graduate and Other Postbaccalaureate
- Education Doctorate: $11,118
- Nursing Practice Doctorate: $14,340
- Physical Therapy Doctorate: $16,148
- Graduate Business Professional Fee: State university tuition fee plus $254 per semester unit or $169 per quarter unit
- Out-of-State Students: State University Tuition Fee plus $372 per semester unit or $248 per quarter unit
Campus-based fees add an average of $1,223 to student costs.
More information about student fees »
In 2012-13, approximately $3.8 billion was distributed to 319,000 students—nearly 76 percent of the CSU’s total student population. The average award was $11,770. Presidential Scholars’ programs, which provide full scholarships to National Merit and high school valedictorians, are also found at many CSU campuses.