Conference sponsorship is offered at five levels. In addition to the level-specific benefits listed below, all sponsors enjoy the following benefits/opportunities:
- Exhibitor booth (optional^)
- Preconference listing on conference website
- Preconference electronic list of registered attendees
- One corporate promotional item included in conference gift bag
- Access to all scheduled conference activities for registered complimentary attendees
- Option to purchase additional conference registrations at university member rate
- Recognition on sponsor video showcased at conference
- Listing in conference program and on-site signage
- Listing in bingo card for visiting booths in Exhibitor Hall
- Opportunity to apply for a 15-minute Product Knowledge (PK) session
Choose your preferred level of involvement from the options below:
Premier (Level 5) – $12,000
Platinum (Level 4) – $10,000
Gold (Level 3) – $8,000
Silver (Level 2) – $6,000
Bronze (Level 1) – $4,000
If option for an exhibitor booth is accepted, the company is expected to occupy and staff the booth during exhibitor hours. Details regarding exhibitor booths are located on Information Exchange webpage.
Available only to first sponsor for noted level.
One benefit per sponsor; dependent upon availability at time of signing on as sponsor.
- Corporate partners may donate a gift for a raffle drawing. The market value of these gifts shall be no greater than $50. Company recognition will be made at the time of the drawing.
These sponsorships are charitable gifts to the extent permitted by law. The fair market value of services received in consideration of the conference sponsorship is $325 for each conference registration and $150 for the exhibit booth.
If you would like to discuss additional opportunities to support the conference, please contact Nancy Freelander-Paice at email@example.com or (562) 951-4087.