Instructional Leadership Initiative
Module V: Selecting Exemplars and Writing Commentary on Student Work
Participants will identify an exemplar paper for each performance
level and write commentary for each paper selected
- Present the model "Exemplars with Commentary"
- Present the "Criteria for Exemplars with Commentary"
- Select student work from the Bowling Task
- Debrief the process
- Handout #26: Sample Exemplar with Commentary
- Handout #27: Criteria for Exemplars with Commentary
To download the full Module V: Selecting Exemplars and Writing
Commentary on Student Work, use the mouse to right-click on
the Word Document Icon or the PDF icon link, choose "Save
Target As," then select a location on your computer. On Apple
computers, hold the Option key while you click on the link.
PDF documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Microsoft Word
documents require Word 2000 and above.
- Module 5
362KB) Selecting Exemplars and Writing Commentary on Student