As of July 1, 2005, the PST Program replaced the UCDC Plan and become CSU's
exclusive part-time employee retirement program for employees excluded from CalPERS membership.
Part-Time Retirement Program
UCDC participants affected by the transition to the PST Program included
eligible employees in the following groups:
- California Federation of the Union of American Physicians and Dentists (Unit 1),
- CSU Employees Union (Units 2, 5, 7 and 9),
- State Employees Trade Council (Unit 6)
- International Union of Operating Engineers (Unit 10) and
- Non-represented employees (hired on or before May 24, 1996)
Fidelity Investments Tax-Exempt Services Company (FITSCO) assumed the account and
recordkeeping services for the UCDC Plan.
Pertinent details regarding the transition are provided in the links below:
For additional information regarding the transition to the PST Program, please refer to the appropriate