ATTACHMENT TO AS-2582-02/AA
§40805. Applicants with Particular Majors.
· Note · History
An applicant not eligible under Section 40804 or 40804.1 may be admitted to
a campus as an undergraduate transfer upon satisfaction of the requirements of
each of the following subdivisions:
- The applicant has completed satisfactorily the comprehensive pattern of
college preparatory subjects defined in subsection (n) of Section 40601 or
an alternative program determined by the Chancellor to be equivalent;
- The degree objective is such that at least 56 semester units, or the
equivalent, of appropriate course work are not offered at the college from
which the applicant seeks to transfer;
- The applicant has completed that portion of the curricular program
required by the campus for the degree objective, as is offered at the college
from which the applicant seeks to transfer;
- The applicant has attained a grade point average of 2.0 (grade of C)
or better in all transferable college work attempted;
- The applicant was in good standing at the last college attended.
Authority cited: Section 89030. Education Code.
Reference: Section 89030, Education Code.
- Amendment of section and NOTE filed 4-29-77; effective thirtieth day
thereafter (Register 77. No. 18). For prior history, see Registers 73: No.
25 and 72, No. 35.
- Amendment filed 3-19-82; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register
82. No. 12).
- Amendment filed 8-4-83; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register
83. No. 32).
- Amendment of subsection (a) filed 9-3-87; operative 10-3-87 (Register
87. No. 3