Senate Work Plan, 1994-95
AS-2231-94/EX - September 9, 1994
RESOLVED: That the Academic Senate of the California State University Work Plan for 1994-95 include issues to be considered by the Technology Task Force, as specified in AS-2204-94/Floor (attached) and the following items. The Executive Committee is charged with selecting the appropriate standing committee to initiate exploration of each of the items listed, or to establish a Task Force if it deems that preferable.
1. The reward system for faculty
2. "Productivity" and quality of instruction issues
3. Faculty role in accreditation, impact of accreditation on institutional autonomy
4. Sexual harassment policies and procedures
5. Peer review of instructional effectiveness
6. Role of Academic Senate CSU in university governance.
APPROVED -- September 9, 1994