CSU Off Campus Centers
Spring Term Enrollment, 1995
- The California State University
- Office of the Chancellor
- Division of Analytic Studies
- 401 Golden Shore
- Long Beach, California 90802-4210
Skip the Explanatory Notes and go straight to the Table of Contents?
1. This report is based on data submitted by campuses in the Enrollment Reporting System (ERS) and is
identified as Enrollment Reporting System - Off Campus Centers (ERSO). ERSO is linked to the Enrollment
Reporting System - Students (ERSS); for additional information see the ERSS report.
2. Each off campus or branch campus center of the California State University system has been identified in
accordance with official recognition by the California Postsecondary Education Commission.
3. Appropriate year, term and campus codes are as defined for the regular ERSS report. The off campus center
report (ERSO)must have the same census date as the ERSS report. The ERSO records are linked to the regular
ERSS file for the corresponding term.
4. Student credit units reported in the ERSO files are for center units only. These units exclude audit units
and units in International Programs abroad.
5. Reporting of the number of units attempted at the off campus center of the CSU for which the student is
actively enrolled at the census date by: lower division, upper division, and graduate level courses.
6. Data other than enrollment counts and full time equivalents were obtained by linking and extracting data
from the ERSS files from the reporting campuses.
7. Student information on the ERSO file also has been included in the ERSS file for those reporting campuses
for the corresponding term without identification as off campus center data.
CSU Off Campus Centers Spring Term Enrollment, 1995
Table of Contents
Table 1. Total Enrollment by Sex and Student Level, by Campus, Spring 1995
Table 2. Total Full-time Equivalent by Sex and Student Level, by Campus, Spring 1995
Table 3. Undergraduate Transfer Students, Student Level and Sex by Campus, Spring 1995
Table 4. Undergraduate Enrollment by Enrollment Status and Sex, by Campus, Spring 1995
Table 5. Postbaccalaureate Student Enrollment by Enrollment Status and Sex, by Campus, Spring 1995
Table 6. Graduate Student Enrollment, Enrollment Status and Sex, by Campus, Spring 1995
Table 7. Undergraduate Transfers by Segment of Origin and Sex, by Campus, Spring 1995
Table 8. CSU Enrollment by Campus with Percent by Ethnic Group, Number and Ratio
to Total, by Campus, Spring 1995
Table 9. CSU Systemwide Undergraduate Enrollment by Age and Ethnic Group, Spring 1995
Table 10. CSU Systemwide Enrollment by Ethnic Groups and Student Level, Number and Ratio to Total, Spring 1995